USN Nomex® Shipboard Jacket
USN Nomex® Shipboard Jacket was designed after the attack on the USS Cole in 2000. It is genuine government issued jacket. It was designed to be a flame resistant and versatile jacket that stayed on ship, thus named a Shipboard Jacket. In June 2014 it became a standard issued jacket, but retained the name Shipboard Jacket. This jacket, for civilian use, is highly recommended to be kept in the trunk of your car for emergencies. This is a combat proven jacket. Made in the USA/Berry Compliant. DLA: 87-992-5543. U.S. WINGS® RN: 126811.
US Wings, Inc is a authorized US Military vendor and you can purchase this jacket through US Wings. For US Military or civilian use.
USN Nomex® Shipboard Jacket features:
- Manufactured to US Military Purchase Description NCTRF PD 4-99C
- Fully lined jacket
- Two front inverted welt pockets with zippers
- Two inside front patch pockets
- Front zipper closure with wind-flap
- Raglan sleeves with a recessed knit cuff
- Knitted waistband
- Stand up collar with a hanger loop
- Color: Navy Blue
- Fit: Normal